As I start blogging, all those initial apprehension days of cooking come flooding back! It's a whole new world! Let me set the expectations. I plan to:
- To have fun.
- To cherish all the trying and memorable cooking moments.
- To capture the learning process.
- To thank everyone who has helped me in this process - from my ever-loving and always supportive mom to my MIL\SIL duo to the Diva Rachel Ray to senior fellow foodie bloggers! And of course, my cheerleaders and the guinea pigs without whom this learning process is incomplete and not as much glamorous - my dad and dear hubby! (More detail about my inspirations later of course.)
- To try food photography, photography being my second passion after software development.
- To make some friends for life.
Yes, that's the budding blogger part of me! Plan to reflect back on how much I accomplished from the above list in a year.
Happy blogging everyone!