It's been so long! Life just took over - work got hectic, school got deadlines! Everyone just conspired to keep me away from blogging. Got some new recipes in the meanwhile which I will post about shortly. Hope to become more regular in posting....Amen!
Way back in February, dear Divya tagged me for a MeMe. The first time anyone tagged me, so it is definitely a delight. Almost feel like the first chain-letter I took part in during middle-school days! Thanks, Divya! :) Let me take a stab at this.
Here are the rules for the Meme..
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
- Attended a 3-month crash course on Bakery during the holidays after 10th grade exam and before 12th-grade started from Institute of Hotel Management.
- Started cooking only after getting married. Get a real real real high feeling when my aunt-in-law asks me for recipes...she is one of the best and cooks some of the most authentic recipes!
- Still call my mom to ask for recipes when I am expecting guests, sometimes really early in the morning 5AM India time...that was unintentional, of course! It just the stressed me who loses all track of time. :)
- Apart from cooking, I love doing embroidery, cross-stitch, knitting and cutting whenever time permits!
- Very good at remembering birthdays and anniversaries! Friends are a blessing in life. Not possible to keep in touch with everyone always, birthdays and anniversaries are a great opportunity to catch up!
I would like to tag the following fellow-bloggers. Feel free to participate, only if you want to.
- Shibani of Any one can cook
- Tee of Bhatukli
- Manisha of Indian Food Rocks
- Anita of A Mad Tea Party
- Sia of Monsoon Spice
Have a great weekend, everyone! Enjoy the Cherry Blossom pics from the National Mall, DC.