Preethi from Follow Foodie passed me on this sweet award as I was just getting back to blogging after my long hiatus. Thank you so very much for the encouragement and appreciation. :)
There are a few rules and criteria to be followed for this award:
- Create a post with the following details
- Thank the person who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back
- Then tell something about you
- Spread the joy by nominationg you fellow bloggers and friends, it is a way of appreciation
- Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination
Dear Reshmi from Noel Collections also kindly sent me the following awards. Thank you, dear - appreciate it! I am so humbled by this gesture.
The rules of this is:
- Please accept the award and post it in your blog with the name of the person who has given you the award with his or her blog link.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about you.
- Include these set of rules.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know about the award by leaving a comment in their blog.
Some things about me:
- I love sewing and knitting.
- I love making day trips to DC which baffles most of my friends including hubby dear.
- Birthday cards make me weak in the knee! :)
- In High School English classes, loved composing essays - most were better than I have up here!
- Inspite of being a blogger, writing these seven things seemed the longest ever for me!
- Love organizing events - get a kick out of the TBD lists!
- Every weekend, have to accomplish something new - a new book, a new craft, a new place...
- Raaga @ The Singing Chef
- Sra @ When my soup came alive
- Ana @ Thinking Cramps
- Somoo @ Oriya Food
- Akheela @ Torview
- Pranati @ Delicious Recipes 4m Pranati's Kitchen
- Bindiya @ In Love with Food
- Mahima @ Olives & Basil
- Melinda @ A Palette Knife
- Latha @ Masala Magic
- Sony @ Odisha Cuisine
- Smitha @ Saffron Apron
- Satarupa @ Food for thought!!
- Kavita @ My room
- Srijith @ Misplaced Emphasis