Salmon is good for health - full of those Omega-3's so crucial for a balanced diet. I never liked it before till I tried it in this recipe. Was meeting my childhood friend at a Mexican restaurant in DC and chanced upon this preparation. Had to try it and it resulted in a creamy salmon with mild flavors. Hope you like it as well.
- 1/2 Can Phillips Crabmeat (~1/2 lb)
- 1/2 Medium Onion, chopped
- 4-5 Pods of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chopped fresh Coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 long Salmon fillet, deskined
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, warm 1 tsp Canola oil with 1/8 cup butter. Add chopped onion and stir till half-cooked. Add garlic followed by the Crabmeat and coriander leaves. Add salt. Cook for about 5 mins.
- Fold the Salmon fillets to hold the cooked crab meat in it.
- Brush butter on top while leaving a small piece underneath it as well as on the top.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Broil for 1 min on low each side after the baking.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander. Extra salt and pepper can be tossed.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Crabmeat-Stuffed-Salmon#dQGIvCodu1gYjcbQ.99