- Cabbage - 1/2 cup, chopped into long slices
- Sweet Bell Pepper - 7-8, chopped into half and then each half chopped into three long slices
- Onion - 1/2 large, chopped into long slices
- Eggs - 3-4, scrambled.
- Cooked Rice - 3-4 cups
- Ajinomoto - a dash
- Green Onion - 1-2 stalks, chopped into 1-inch slices
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste (1/8 tsp maybe)
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Chilli Sauce - 1 tbsp (adjust to taste)
- Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - a dash, just for tanginess (optional, if you used Chilli - Vinegar)
- Canola oil - 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp for frying the Veggies and Eggs.
Note - All veggies need to be cut into similar sizes for aesthetic sense! :)
- Heat Canola oil and scramble the Eggs with a dash of Salt. A dash of Chilli powder is also ok to add here. Keep aside.
- Heat Canola oil and in High heat toss the Cabbage to cook lightly while maintaining the crunch. Keep aside.
- Heat Canola oil and in High heat toss the Onions.
- As the Onions are half-cooked, add the chopped Sweet Bell Peppers. Toss and mix well.
- Add Soya Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce. Mix well.
- Add Tomato Ketchup and Chilli Sauce. Mix well.
- Add the cooked Rice and mix well. Lightly fold the Rice so that it does not get mushy!
- Add the scrambled Eggs and cooked Cabbage.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Ajinomoto and mix well. Mix them well and let them cook in Medium heat for 2-3 mins.
- Add the Green Onion and mix it. Cover the fried rice for 5-10 mins in Low heat for the flavors to inter-mingle.